I am clearly developing an obsession with smores. First there was smores bars, then smores cookies, and now smores brownies! And you know what? These are my favorite...hands down!
If you're looking for a dessert to bring to some bbqs this summer, look no further. This will definitely be a crowd pleaser.
I don't really know what else to say about these except that they are insanely delicious! It's the Baked Brownie, plus graham cracker, plus marshmallow. I'm beginning to think you can addgraham cracker and marshmallow to any dessert and it will only make it better.
Recipe: Idea from Joy the Baker
- 1 batch of Baked Brownie batter (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 1 cup graham crackers, roughly crushed with your hands
- 12 big marshmallwos
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Prepare brownie batter.
- Mix in graham crackers
- Pour into prepared baking dish and dot with 12 big marshmallows.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Marshmallows will be browned and puffy but will deflate as the brownies cool. Cool for at least 20 minutes than slice with a sharp knife, cleaning the knife with hot water if it gets too messy and sticky.